Monday, February 8, 2010

Epic Failure

It's been about five hours since my last post. Our grocery shopping is done. We are officially checked out of our old apartment. We fixed a few little things in the old apartment. We talked to the woman we are going to start babysitting for on Thursday. There are four more loads of laundry done and the last one is in the dryer.
I've read a paragraph more in my book.
I think tonight is going to wind up an epic failure on my part. The two chapters I have read include 'The Ten Commandments for the Twentieth Century' and 'The Supernatural Authority of Moral Law.' I've been informed in great detail what the ten commandments are, each of the versions, as well as why they are important to pay attention to. The book is written by a Rabbi, which wasn't what I was expecting when I picked up the book but I think it's cooler than if it had been someone of Christian background since that's what most people generally stereotype when thinking about the commandments. Hopefully by the time class starts tomorrow, I'll have made some sort of headway.

And the stupid boy next door dumped a load of my laundry onto the counter while we were gone checking out of our old apartment. We were gone for maybe an hour. The clothes were still warm sitting there when we got back. So I left him a note on the dryer he stole that said 'Thanks bud. You're a peach.'

I consulted my book, I have not broken any of the commandments by doing so.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm glad you consulted your book. I like your blog idea, gooood luck with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. Good on you for not breaking any commandments.

    ReplyDelete